Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scenes from the Kitchen...

Following my new Pottery Painting Hobby, I have decided to redirect my emotional energy into the care and well being of my family with food and desserts. Carly and I have been wanted to create Shrimp Pizza..and YES its as good as it sounds. Here is what we used.....


I forgot to take a pic of the finished product, but let me just say it was sooooooo good. I also threw some fresh spinach on after the sauce and then layered it with the sausage and shrimp then the cheese......

 Then for dessert...there appears to be a reason that  I dont bake very often. The mess, the measuring, the exact amount of baking soda? Ugh cooking is much easier, a dash of this, a pinch of that...anyway, I made a Vanilla Pudding Poke Cake..suppose to be cake poked with the handle of a wooden spoon then filled with pudding. It was...OK? The pudding set too soon and didnt fill in the holes all the way..next time right? here is a pic though and I have to say it tasted better then it looks....Oh and my sweet baby ready to help : ) love him...





No comments:

Post a Comment