Friday, September 14, 2012

Better than Chick-fil-a

Since I am a little mad at Chick- fil-a these days, but lets face it their chicken is AMAZING especially that pickle..man I love that pickle...I decided to try this simple recipe I found on Pinterest. The secret ingredient being none other than.....(drum roll) ....pickle juice!!! I chopped, marinated, dredged and fried it up and it was darn good. When I gave it to the kids Carly said it was so good and tasted "like that chicken from the mall"! Success!!!

Here is the original recipe and my version. Almost the same except I only had EVOO. Plus if you come to our house to eat, we don't care who you are married to as long as you are happy. : - )


http://iowagirleats.com/2012/03/01/chick-fil-a-bites-with-honey-mustard-dipping-sauce/comment-page-1/#comment-1045866


 Started out with cutting about about 3 large breasts, marinated for about 2 hours in milk, eggs and pickle juice.


Coated the chicken in flour and a little powdered sugar, salt and pepper.




Seems legit : )



Looks about right



Carlys dinner. 
: )

It was really good, next time I will use vegetable oil and maybe a different flavor pickle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment