Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Slutty but in a good way....

In an effort to stay away from the drama and catastrophies of Facebook, I have been scouring the Internet in search of creativity. I am hooked on Pinterest where from there have compiled quite a collection of favorite blogs. My current favorite is the Londoner 


http://www.thelondoner.me/  


If I ever come back reincarnated I would like to end up as her....A young beautiful woman in her 20's living the good life in London, where she travels, has a super cool career and in her free time, makes yummy, decadent desserts while maintaining her size 4 shape. Well the truth is I am an aching/aging 40 something, trying desperately to maintain my size 8 figure while cleaning dog doo, kitty litter and managing somehow to get my two darlings a good start in life as well as a good kick in the butt every now and then. Oh yeah , also loving wifey to Papa Bear who actually deserves credit for inspiring me to cook and bake. He is always thankful and appreciative of my efforts...hmmmm why am I so mean to him again?????  Anyway, via Pinterest, which let me to Rose (of course her name is Rose) I found the most ridiculous recipe for Slutty Brownies, the reason she calls them slutty is because they are filthy and easy lol....she is right..a bag of cookie mix, pack of Oreos and brownie mix and you are in business. My whole family devoured this concoction in under 18 hours...Marc had it for breakfast and Carly shoved a piece down on her way through the kitchen . Definitely making these again. Heres how we did it.....


First, the cookie mix..







Then, layer on the Oreos (best cookie ever invented, hands down) 


Next, Mix up the brownies and pour on top, Oh yes you read right , pour it on...


Into the oven it goes....



The waiting is the hardest part......



And FINALLY.......


See what happens when you get off Facebook..or at least re-direct yourself....So good, definitely  making these again...

Enjoy XO

















No comments:

Post a Comment